free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Monday 17 June 2013

W for Wow Wednesdays

Welcome !! Today brings another theme.Being a W Week, I would like to personalize this theme to all you bloggers. What did you or plan to do this Week?

Wifey and I Went on a trip to this quiet and peaceful lake which was also known for its Wildlife and birds (no maneaters of course)After an hour of Wows and sighs and photography this took a turn for the Wacky when a couple of forest officers came and chased us out With all sorts of Warning. It was a place frequented by elephants and apparently the lake was their Watering hole.  Who Would have known? Weird because there was absolutely no information and no WARNINGS in the area.

Well what can I say When the going gets Wild, the Wild can get Weird: Wise man saying

For a While now this song has been playing in my head repeatedly and no its not because of the theme !

I can hardly Wait to see the Witty, or Wise blogs that you all come up With. What's keeping you?. Let's get started and get to Work. Link your blog below. .... On another note, please remember to link to your particular post for this Week and not to the blog itself.  Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  
We

14 comments:

  1. The star power on that video is PHENOMENAL, Pheno! Just about every significant American artist of the period except Prince, and he contributed to the subsequent album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wonderful! At the time it was produced my Australian daughter was a great fan of this music. Thank you for this video, Pheno!

    Wil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when this first came out - and I still love it!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gathering of world class talents. Loved it then, love it now, will love it always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great introduction to the letter W. Happy Week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this song. It really says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super words for 'w'! I don't even have to play it for the tune to start playing in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been so long since I heard this iconic song, a World away and ago - Wonderful W!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well written, waste not, want not...

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://mynascence.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/it-happens-only-in-india/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Almost forgot to link, after writing my ABC W post. Linky doesn't let me see my photo to crop. I'm predicting the kayak will be WAY off the page. LOL At any rate, you can't miss the Water and W is for Water! What will X bring, ya'all?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful song has been forever!

    ReplyDelete