free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

O is for "OH"

Oh, it's my turn can't miss that !

Anyway "OH" is a nice word you can use it in all situations :

Oh, sorry I stepped on your foot
Oh, what a beautiful bouquet
Oh, this is really disgusting
Oh, you make me so happy
etc etc

and to facilitate your choice with letters starting with an "O" here a some examples :

overgloom, overgo, overgoing, overgone, overgorge, overgrace, overgrassed, overgraze, overgrazed, overgrazes, overgrazing, overgreat, overgreatness, overgreedy, overgrew, overgross, overground, overgrow, overgrowing, overgrown, overgrows, overgrowth, overhale, overhall, overhand, overhanded, overhandle, overhands, overhang, overhanging, overhangs, overhappy, overharden, overhardy, overhaste, overhastily, overhastiness, overhasty, overhaul, overhauled, overhauling, overhauls, overhead, overheads, overheaped, overheaps, overhear, overheard, overhearing, overhears, overheat, overheated, overheating, overheats, overheavy, overhele, overhent, overhigh, overhighly, overhip, overhipped, overhipping, overhold



Have fun !


23 comments:

  1. Hi! I have a word you didn't mention! Have a nice ABC Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly went OVERTHETOP with O's. although I have a few OTHERS myself! Looking forward to reading everyone's contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. What an Ominous task. I think I shall be outlandish.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness gracious that's a lot of O words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I thought about making a list, but I'm still too tired. You are a very busy lady, Gattina, and now you're hosting one of my favorite memes, ABC Wednesday. Good for you!
    I wrote and posted an O, but my husband took the photos, so hi from him, too.
    -- K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will never get "over" all the "over" words in your list... Oh, my goodness, Oh dear it's amazing, Oh dear, I better get "over" and see all the other participants. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I've linked up for the first time in a long while. I've shared my "neighbor dogs on the overhang" for your amusement. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great Wednesday, Candace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good one Gattina! I have a whole new appreciation for the word "Oh" after reading your introduction.
    Happy Wednesday everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will make me happy if you will delete #83 entry it was a wrong URL , thanks much. O Entry

    ReplyDelete
  10. My O for Orifice is up !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH also stands for Other Half, who features strongly in my tale for today :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, how funny is that neuter cartoon...:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh La! la!.. love your ABC Wednesday meme.. looking forward for more... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. But your list is certainly not overdone!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh..I love my orange-flavored drink.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope that everyone has had a good Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This was my first attempt at posting but I have missed to post an avator onto the ABC Wednesday site - OK will try to get it right next time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you very much, a really funny cartoon. A greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Wednesday!!

    A cute comic - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pardon me, my entry is super duper over late hehe. Happy Wednesday anyway.

    http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2011/04/abc-wednesday-o-is-for-overtime.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Late again. But managed to make it. Here goes my post O for Original Sin.

    http://luciferhouseinc.blogspot.com/2011/04/orginal-sin-prelude-to-bride-hunt.html

    ReplyDelete