free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Nuts about ABC Wednesday


To those who are NEW and the NOT so NEW visitors of the ABC Wednesday NETWORK, it's so NICE to see you here!

You can share anything that comes to mind, a poem or NARRATIVE that you wrote in your NOTEBOOK, an image of something that can or cannot be seen by the NAKED eye, something about NATURE, a recipe of your homemade NACHOS, a piece of jewelry like your favorite NECKLACE, a photo of a steaming bowl of NOODLES, something NICE but NEVER NAUGHTY, you can also share something about your favorite NOVELS or NOVELIST,  or how about sharing a story of a NOSTALGIC NUPTIALS photograph?

I think this introduction is becoming too long. I think I better go to my NOISELESS NOOK to think of what to share for this week's NOTEWORTHY edition of ABC Wednesday!

Just a small NOTE:

Please link up to your ABC Wednesday post and NOT your main blog page. There are times that we NARROWLY miss your post/entry because we still NEED to NAVIGATE through your main page to look for your ABC Wednesday entry.

How do you find the permalink of your post?

It's easy! After creating your post, click on the link that says View Post, NOW look at the top of your NEWLY created blog post, you'll see the address bar, NOTICE that long string of address showing at the space that says: http://www.yourblogname.yourblogserviceprovider.com/year/month/titleofyourpost.html (very much like this one: http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/2011/04/nuts-about-abc-wednesday.html), highlight that, then copy, paste it in the URL field of Mr. Linky and you're done!


NUTTY ABC Wednesday Team Member,

NATHALIE

By signing in to ABC Wednesday you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and agree to follow them.

By the way, you can NAB the ABC Wednesday Button designed by Troy just by copying the codes.

Badge Design By Troy

Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Badge Design By Troy

Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Badge Design By Troy

Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Badge Design By Troy

Copy this code to your website to display this banner!


25 comments:

  1. Oh, nifty idea to provide the three sizes of the logo! AND good reminder about linking to the bdirect post, not just the blogpost; it's especially nice when one wants to look back at what people did for, say, N, last go-round, when the direct link is there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready for N-day :)
    http://fotochip.blogspot.com/2011/04/n-is-for-nature.html
    Have a great N-week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not computer savvy, so hope I won't be banned since I will continue doing things the old way. Happy N Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand what I have to do. I have N for Napoleon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for showing me how to link the date of the post. I've wanted to do that many times, and just didn't know how.

    I love your maze for Nutty N Day. I so enjoy playing along on Wednesdays...Looking through all my pictures to find just the right ones for the letter.

    Also, all your faithful comments are so encouraging.

    Wanda from Brushstrokes

    ReplyDelete
  6. mrsnesbitt ~ I left you a little message in my comments....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the button codes! Makes linking up SO much easier now. And seriously peeps, this isn't rocket science, it's not that hard to link back to the original post. (keep up the good work, Mrs. Nesbitt and her helper).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice intro - come on over and visit me in my Neighbourhood this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ everyone - thanks!

    @ Gigi Ann - no worries, no one's going to ban you. I hope you have a good day.

    Here's to wishing everyone a great day! Can't wait to see your N posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a perfect day, a really NICE day for us!
    Have fun dear friends,
    hugs
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice idea for the text. Some letters are easy, others are difficult. N is great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was nice to be here again playing ABC for letter N. Nice and nifty words

    http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2011/04/abc-wednesday-letter-n.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. N for Narrative, i posted a poem and it's my first time to join! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the buttons!

    have some Noodle soup on my blog =D

    Happy Wednesday everyone!

    http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2011/04/n-is-for-noodle-soup.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now how about that - aNother ABC wednesday already. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. See who will celebrate birthday in my blog :)
    N Entry

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not a dull moment with ABC Wednesday...:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. "Oh my I can't believe it I almost forgot to post my letter N today!

    Is there really a way to get from the start to the end of that N maze? I kept running into dead ends! ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on the magnificent links of this blog, if you look at my blog already know what my letter O for the next week. A greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Back again this week as well. Nice Note on N.

    ReplyDelete