free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Sunday 3 April 2011

LEAPING LIZARDS

Leaping Lizards! It's already time for the Letter L! Since my Lapel reads "Leslie," I've been asked to write a Little prelude for our List of contributors. Don't think of this as Labour, but as a Labour of Love. In fact, maybe you Learned the Lamaze technique of childbirth and want to share your experience. Maybe you have a Lovely Labrador or you Live in Labrador and would Love to share some photos. Maybe you're into Lacework and can tell us about how to do it. Maybe you Love flowers and have some beautiful photos of Lilies, (those are mine at left) Larkspur, Lotus, or Lavender. Maybe you've spent time at Lake Louise and barbecued Lamb chops, all the while hoping you wouldn't get Lambasted by a wild Lynx or giant Lizard. Maybe you'd like to tell us about your Lust for Luscious Lemon pie, Liver and onions, Lasagne, or Limburger cheese. Have you ever bought a Lucky Lottery ticket? Maybe I'll tell you all about my Lack of Love Life, Lowest common denominators, Lowercase Letters, and Latitude and Longitude! Nah! Too Lackluster...I'll stick to my "destinations" theme and will take you on a virtual visit to some places beginning with the Letter L. (It's also for Leslie!)





31 comments:

  1. I posted on lilies too. We must think alike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This post is totally different I just like it so much.

      Delete
  2. Mine is part of a travelogue.

    http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2011/04/cruising.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie - not only are you witty, you're prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My L is very dear to me. L is for Linneryd a place where many Americans have their roots - like me.

    http://fotochip.blogspot.com/2011/04/l-is-for-linneryd.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of "lights"to us in this special L day!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of thanks, Leslie, for giving us a new lease on life on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE this blog. There is such a diverse group of followers with such entertaining tales and takes... Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lilies on my post too Leslie but don't have a lovely labrador like yours. Wishing the team and all ABC Wednesday participants a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful introduction for the L day Leslie. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My L is here to join hands with the rest.. :) Let's share and lead.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please delete number 83. I put the address in incorrectly. sorry about that. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have posted a second as well since it coincided with L again

    ReplyDelete
  13. L is for local dancer... :)
    Happy ABC Wednesday, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes it is hard to believe, but here we are again...
    happy Wednesday everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great L Posting here, and I nearly forgotten that it was Wednesday again to play this Game of Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great collection of creations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Wednesday you all!!

    Two Lambhorghinis for my entry =)

    http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2011/04/l-is-for-lambhorghini.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all the words you share up front. All great ideas. Of course, I'm doing streets this round. Unfortunately, we don't have a lizard or lasagna street!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I guess we have the same name :) Nice post for letter L. Mine is up too!
    ABC Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  20. Little did I realize, how much fun ABC Wednesday would be!Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Leaping Lizards! ABC Wednesday is never lousy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm thinking of Lizard for my L but decided to change it for the lovely ladies in our family :)
    MY ABC Wednesday is here

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the tone of these lilies.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely Leslie - you outdid yourself! Great prelude!

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh my.. I missed this one.. am i too late for this??? Can i still post an entry about it?

    ReplyDelete
  26. ... the rest of the story... ;-)

    ReplyDelete